Saturday, May 05, 2007

Virtual World

I found that adding the materials was the fun bit so far, my hair managed to stay on my head as I was doing the modelling as it can get very frustrating at times. Once again I went in and around the square (walking and keeping fit as the same time) I took various images - also some free ones on the internet and then made them tessellate in Photoshop. This is imperative so when the textures are mapped onto a building (for example bricks) they are in line and the same colour! Once again I issue a sample of textures…



On a previous post I shown my modelled council house, I placed some materials onto it since then and I have also added a couple of banners either side. As the picture I took on the day was not the best due to lousy weather conditions I found one on the market square opening website – I had to amend this a little bit as the width was too large and so below is the council house WITH FANCY MARBLE FLOOR – although you can’t see it in the picture. (I promise it is there!)